Administration embraces all the activities to assist you, the Project Manager, in getting your project(s) on schedule, within budget and in compliance with the requirements:
• Management of the planning,
• Tracking of the progress: budget and time,
• Management of the timesheets,
• Generation of reports and dashboards,
• Control of the suppliers.
PSUtec assists you along the full lifecycle of your project, using one methodology & tool: PIQS
PSUtec has developed its own methodology and tool: PIQS (Project Information and Quality System).
It is the result of many years of experience and is based on the PRINCE2 (Project In Controlled Environment) methodology elaborated by the UK OOG (Office of Governement Commerce).. In this management by quality approach, PIQS integrates two main components:
⇒ The project Quality Manual:
• Project organisation and responsibilities,
• Communication tools and procedures,
• Document control: identification, distribution and revision,
• Supervision and reporting procedures,
• Quality plans and specifications,
• Risks management.
⇒ The project supervision tool:
Your Partner in Project Management
With PSUtec on board, you can concentrate your efforts on